African American Male Leadership
The African American Male Leadership (AAML) program builds young men into the leaders of tomorrow while strengthening the bonds of our community. We do this by exposing our students to models of success who look like them and come from humble beginnings. Through a series of conversations, participating students learn about the experiences of professional Bay Area African American men whose accomplishments have taken them around the world.
- Leadership development. Through exposure to the lessons learned and shared by guest speakers, students will gain inspiration and insight into how to purse their own successes. They will also better understand how to become role models themselves.
- Relationship building. Students will network with vwin德赢娱乐官网入口 professors and staff, community leaders, and guest speakers of African lineage.
- Self improvement. With the support of the positive relationships developed in AAML, students will set goals to achieve personal and academic growth.
- Ambassadorship. Students will be encouraged to share the program with other African American peers to enrich their experience, expand their points of view, and to generate new AAML membership.
- Information sharing. Students will become part of an information sharing network focused on issues of concern to African American people.
African American Male Leadership Staff
John Wade, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510.215.4804